Gentle Tightening for the Vaginal Entrance Denver, CO
You and your partner deserve sexual enjoyment, but sometimes life gets in the way. Time, age, sexual lifestyle, and childbirth can all contribute to vaginal laxity, specifically in the introital region (entrance) of the vagina. Kegel exercises can help improve laxity for some, but they’re not always effective. Thankfully, there’s a quick, painless treatment that can improve vaginal introital laxity: Geneveve™ in Denver, CO.
The many benefits of Geneveve vaginal tightening include:
- Clinically proven—Randomized clinical study results confirm that Geneveve significantly improves sexual function and reduces vaginal laxity.
- Enhanced pleasure—More easily achieved and intense orgasms.
- Comfort—Cryogenic cooling technology keeps discomfort to a minimum.
- Efficiency—Often, one 30-minute session is all you need to enjoy improvement for a year or longer.
- Convenience—Treatment can be performed in an outpatient setting.
- No downtime—Back to regular routine right away, and can resume sexual activity in 48 hours.
Geneveve is superior to similar technologies because its unique dual cooling and heating technology allows for a more effective treatment, treating tissue five times deeper and at a higher temperature, while maintaining patient comfort. As a result, unsurpassed rejuvenation is achieved in one treatment.
Women who have received the Geneveve treatment rave about increased sensation for both themselves and their partners. In clinical studies, nearly 90% of the women who had the procedure reported significant sustained tightening, sensation, and satisfaction up to 12 months after treatment.
At Aguirre Specialty Care, Dr. Oscar A. Aguirre and his team specialize in helping women achieve intimate health. By approaching patient concerns with clinically-proven treatments like Geneveve, ASC is able to assist women in regaining intimate enjoyment and confidence. This treatment is effective on its own, but some patients may benefit from combination treatments with the FemiLift™ CO2 laser, the O-Shot®, or both for enhanced results.
For more on Cosmetic Gynecology please visit the following pages: