Living with urinary incontinence can be challenging to say the least, having a significant impact on both your physical comfort and emotional well-being. Whether you suffer from stress incontinence (leakage with physical activity), urge incontinence (leakage following a sudden and intense urge to urinate) mixed incontinence (a combination of stress and urge incontinence) or overflow incontinence (leakage due to an always-full bladder), we can effectively improve your symptoms with a wide selection of treatment options.
At Aguirre Specialty Care, your incontinence treatment will be tailored to your unique needs and goals, depending on the severity of your condition, your downtime preferences and a range of other factors. Explore our non-surgical and surgical solutions to learn how Dr. Aguirre and his expert team can help you reduce leaks, boost confidence and improve your quality of life:
- FemiLift™: Through laser vaginal tightening, the FemiLift treatment helps strengthen the vagina’s supporting tissues to restore youthfulness and reduce stress urinary incontinence symptoms.
- O-Shot®: Using platelet-rich plasma (PRP) from your own blood, the O-Shot improves blood flow and nerve sensitivity to the clitoris and anterior vaginal wall to increase sensation and decrease urinary incontinence.
- VTone: This gentle, FDA-cleared treatment delivers intravaginal electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) and neuromuscular re-education to strengthen weak pelvic floor muscles and treat stress, urge and mixed urinary incontinence.
- FormaV: With the use of comfortable, non-invasive radiofrequency (RF) energy, FormaV provides uniform volumetric deep heating to remodel tissue, improve blood circulation, relieve muscle pain and treat urinary incontinence.
- Morpheus8V: As a minimally invasive fractional RF microneedling treatment, Morpheus8V delivers deep heating to subdermal tissue to tighten and strengthen the entire vaginal wall, reducing vaginal laxity and improving urinary incontinence.
- Transurethral Injection with Bulkamid: This minimally invasive and long-lasting treatment adds volume to support the closing mechanism of the urethra and provides improved urine control during physical activity.
- Percutaneous Tibial Neuromodulation (PTNS): PTNS is a simple, 30-minute treatment that uses a small needle electrode to block signals from the bladder, preventing spasms and improving urge incontinence.
- Mid-urethral Sling: This very small ribbon of mesh is positioned underneath the urethra in a strap-like fashion to prevent it from dropping during physical activity and causing exertional bladder leakage.
- Sacral Neuromodulation with InterStim® Therapy or Axonics® Therapy: By gently stimulating the sacral nerve, sacral neuromodulation treatments help correct the bladder-brain communication pathway to restore normal bladder function.