Are you confused or worried about some aspect of your body, but don’t know where to turn? Aguirre Specialty Care is here to help you find solutions to your concerns. We put together some of the most frequently asked questions we receive from our patients to help you understand that you’re not alone, and help is only a phone call away: 303-322-0500.
Can labial skin grow or stretch out over time? (I swear my labia wasn’t always so big!)
If you feel like your labial skin is bigger and more stretched out since having children, you’re in good company. Labial skin is delicate and thin, making it prone to stretching out during childbirth. So, you’re not crazy if you think your labial skin has grown over the years! Even the natural aging process can result in the outer labia loosing volume and becoming more lax. If your labial skin is bothering you because it causes chafing when you wear exercise pants, or if your labia makes you feel self-conscious, it’s time to come in for a personal consultation with our expert team. We’ve helped thousands of women just like you reclaim their confidence again. Depending on your needs, you may be a candidate for non-surgical RF labial tightening with Pellevé®, labia majora augmentation or a surgical procedure/labiaplasty.
I have difficulty reaching orgasm. What’s wrong with me?
You’d be surprised how many women struggle to reach orgasm during intercourse. There are several possible factors, and oftentimes, a woman’s lack of sensation and response results from a combination of causes.
- Depending on your age, hormonal fluctuations can play a role. If we suspect a hormonal imbalance, we will work closely with Milestone Preventive Medicine to test your hormone levels. Hormones are powerful, affecting your total body health. If you are suffering from a hormonal imbalance, we can help to restore balance and improve troubling symptoms with bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT).
- Blood flow and revitalization are also key. Sometimes, we can’t pinpoint an exact cause for your lack of sensation. However, we offer non-surgical and all-natural treatments that are proven to enhance blood flow and cellular revitalization in your clitoris and surrounding areas. So even though we may not know the cause, we can still help to enhance your sensation through all-natural solutions.
- We’re talking about The O-Shot® using platelet-rich plasma (PRP), which is an all-natural concentrated portion of your very own blood. PRP is packed with healing properties and growth factors, which help boost blood flow in your clitoris, enhancing sensation. PRP is also injected into your anterior vaginal wall to boost vaginal revitalization and pleasure. (A wonderful bonus is an improvement in bladder leakage! The O-Shot not only improves sexual pleasure but also works to strengthen your pelvic floor!)
- The Viveve™ treatment is a non-invasive radiofrequency treatment that helps tighten the vaginal entrance and enhance sexual sensation for up to a year following your treatment.
- FemiLift™ is a laser skin resurfacing treatment that resurfaces the entire circumference of your vaginal wall, stimulating a tightening effect, strengthening your pelvic floor (improving bladder leaks) and resulting in overall vaginal revitalization that lasts and lasts.
- For your best results, we combine all three treatments in a Vaginal Rejuvenation Combination Package that helps to enhance sexual sensation, tighten your vagina, boost confidence, improve bladder leaks and so much more!
Does aging impact my vaginal health? Can my vagina suffer from old age?
Simply put, your vagina is just like any other organ in your body and is susceptible to changes due to a variety of factors, including hormone fluctuations and the daily wear and tear, so to speak, of life. Vaginal atrophy is the more technical term for changes that can occur to your vagina as a result of aging. Most common after menopause, when estrogen levels decline, vaginal atrophy refers to the thinning, drying and inflammation of the vaginal walls. A dry, inflamed vagina can cause painful sex, while a thinning of your vaginal walls can result in urinary incontinence and other distressing concerns.
The good news is that we have a variety of proven solutions to help restore your vaginal health and improve sexual comfort and bladder leaks. Our Vaginal Rejuvenation Combination Package (mentioned above) is a wonderful non-surgical tool that many women have benefited from at our practice. Depending on the severity of your symptoms, you may also be a candidate for BHRT and/or vaginoplasty surgery.
The most important point to remember is that we can help you achieve the comfort, pleasure and body confidence you deserve! To learn more about solutions at Aguirre Specialty Care, call us at 303-322-0500 or request a consultation online today.