Winter is an excellent time to consider laser skin rejuvenation. From Photofacials, to microlaserpeels to laser hair removal, many Denverites find this to be the best time of year to get beauty treatments started. Not only can laser treatments help to revitalize sun-damaged skin, some are also inappropriate for skin that’s been tanned by the summer sun. Best of all, if you’re feeling a little lackluster on these shortened daylight days, a pick-me-up may be just the thing.
Here are some aesthetic laser treatments you may want to consider:
- Photofacials use laser energy to address a number of skin issues, including reversing the visible signs of sun damage and increasing new collagen production to improve skin’s elasticity. Broad Band Light (BBL) Photo Rejuvenation is a non-invasive, painless laser light treatment that reduces sun spots, age spots and uneven skin tone caused by chronic sun exposure.
- Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing is a more aggressive treatment than a photofacial, and will often require more downtime. Nevertheless, the results can be dramatic. Fractional laser resurfacing corrects wrinkles, texture problems and mild to severe acne scars. Fractional laser causes collagen remodeling and stimulates new collagen production. The result is a dramatically smoother, younger appearance.
- A MicroLaserPeel™ precisely removes the outermost layers of the skin to reveal a fresh, unmarred surface. MicroLaserPeel is a controlled resurfacing peel that takes only 10 to 15 minutes and requires only 2 to 3 days of downtime.
- Laser Hair Removal is a perfect treatment for the winter season. Since several rounds of treatments are required, this is a great time of year to start a regimen that will make summertime carefree and hair free. The laser targets the pigment in active hair follicles, and the hair falls out gradually following treatment. Since not all follicles are active at once, a series of treatments is recommended.
- Laser Skin Tightening is a non-surgical way to tighten loose or wrinkled skin. It is ideal for most areas of the body, including the neck, abdomen, arms and thighs.
Aguirre Specialty Care looks forward to helping you with your skin rejuvenation needs. Call 303.322.0500 today for a personal consultation.
Want to learn more about what Laser Skin Rejuvenation at Aguirre Specialty Care can do for you?