As always, we are here to help you. Call us today at 303.322.0500.
Our entire team here at Aguirre Specialty Care would like to assure you that we have heightened all of our precautionary standards and procedures to maximum levels to ensure the safety and well-being of our patients and staff as we learn more about COVID-19 (coronavirus) during this uncertain time.
You may rest assured that our office is following all the strict guidelines, recommendations and regulations of the State Department of Health, Centers for Disease Control, as well as the World Health Organization as we receive regular updates.
While we continue to practice universal precautions and observe strict sterilization practices as we always do, we are taking extraordinary measures to disinfect the common areas in our office as well. Over the past few weeks, below are just some of the additional steps we have taken:
- Significantly increased the frequency of cleaning and wiping down countertops, patient check-in areas, door handles, bathroom facilities, waiting room seat arms and all other common points of contact.
- Rearranged our schedule to stagger patient appointments to ensure there are a minimum number of people in our office at one time.
- Asked our own office staff to stay home if they have any symptoms suggestive of a cold, flu, or respiratory illness.
- To protect you, we are asking if you have traveled within the past 30 days or if you have been potentially exposed to or experience flu-like symptoms to please cancel your appointment at our office.
- If you are feeling sick, we ask for you to please contact your primary care physicians or local hospitals for screening and treatment.
You can also take steps to reduce your risk for infection. The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends:
- Washing your hands frequently
- Covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when coughing or sneezing, then disposing of the tissue immediately
- Maintaining social distancing (a 6-feet distance or more) between yourself and others
- Seeking medical care early if you have a fever, cough or difficulty breathing
- Staying at home as soon as you begin to feel sick
We are privileged to serve you and grateful for your patience during these uncertain times. Please feel free to call us with any questions or concerns you may have or to schedule an appointment at 303.322.0500.
Dr. Oscar A. Aguirre and Staff of Aguirre Specialty Care